For the purposes of this Policy, the DPA, GDPR and UK GDPR, we are responsible for your personal data as data controller.
It would be helpful to start by explaining some key terms used in this Policy:
|We, us, our||M2M Global Logistics Limited t/a M2M Global Logistics.|
|DPA||Data Protection Act 2018 (as amended from time to time).|
|GDPR||General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (as amended from time to time).|
|Personal data||This is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.|
|UK GDPR||the retained EU law version of the GDPR following the end of the transition period (as amended from time to time).|
Personal data we collect about you
We may collect and use the following personal data about you:
- Technical data about your use of our website which may include your IP address, details of your browser type and version, your operating system and referral source.
- Account data such as your email address and login password if you are registered on our website.
- Profile data that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, address and telephone number.
- Transaction data such as your credit or debit card details for the purpose of completing a transaction to use the services available through our website.
- Service data that you provide for the purpose of fulfilling the service that you purchase through our website which may include data about your parcel(s) including address information for both the sender and recipient of your parcel(s), details required for customs such as the contents of your parcel(s) and the value of the contents.
- Correspondence data, such as transcripts of any conversations you may have with us, for the purpose of providing you with assistance when using our website or services.
How your personal data is collected
We collect most of the personal data directly from you through our website or in person, by telephone, text or email. We may also collect personal data from one of the following sources:
- Publicly accessible sources such as social media platforms; and
- Third parties such as payment service providers and parcel delivery providers.
You may find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check as we do not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for their policies as we have no control over them.